The Italian Centre is a wedding reception venue in Adelaide’s CBD, which can seat up to 300 people.
Despite its name, it’s not just for Italians, catering for all types of clients. The venue is modern and chic, with decorations from the JamFactory. Its experienced staff can help plan your day, ensuring that everything runs exactly as it should. Here, the Italian Centre shares a few tips on choosing the perfect reception venue:
- First and foremost, look for flexibility at a venue. Where possible, a reception venue’s events coordinator should try to accommodate the bridal couple. As well, the venue should be happy to tweak the menu, within reason, if need be.
- Look for a centre with a neutral decor. Many brides and grooms like a blank canvas and have an idea in their head how they want their day to run or a theme.
- Find an events coordinator, who you gel with, is approachable and you can build a rapport with – such as one, who’s willing to meet you after hours or at different times. At the Italian Centre, the person, who sees the bridal couple from the beginning, is usually the same one who will take them through each stage - and be there on the day for them.
- Food quality and reputable wines is another thing to look for at a venue - wines that people are familiar with.
- Good communication throughout is the key. A couple should be able to email or pick up the phone and have somebody there to help them, whenever necessary. At the Italian Centre, we document every meeting we have, so we know who we are talking to and what stage they are at.
(08) 8223 2417